- 150 grams chuka noodles
- 1/4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 pound boneless pork ribs
- 1/8 cup carrots
- 1/8 onion, sliced thin
- 1 cabbage leaf, chopped
- 3 tablespoons yakisoba sauce or worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 young corn, sliced diagonally
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup of water
- Steam chuka noodles to loosen. Set aside.
- Stir fry pork in oil until light brown.
- Add carrots, onion and bell pepper.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage.
- Add noodles.
- Pour water on noodles and cover the pan.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add yakisoba or Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir noodles then serve