Ingredients of Pizza Crust
- 4 grams dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 sup>1/4 flour
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons semolina or polenta
Ingredients for Pizza Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Ingredients for Toppings
- 2 capsicums, chopped
- 75 grams button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple pieces
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon italian herb mix
Cooking Instructions for Pizza Crust
- Combine yeast, salt, sugar and water.
- Cover mixture with a plastic wrap and let stand for 10 minutes
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Make a depression in the center of the flour and pour in the mix.
- Prepare a flat surface by sprinkling it with flour.
- Put the mix into the surface and knead into dough.
- Knead until mix is elastic
- Roll the dough out into a pizza crust shape.
- Brush a tray with oil and put the dough on top.
- Tuck in the edges to form a rim.
Cooking Instructions for Pizza Sauce
- Heat oil in deep pan.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and cook until light brown.
- Stir in tomato, herbs and sugar. Simmer and stir until thick
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425 degees Fahrenheit or 210 degrees Centigrade.
- Spread pizza sauce over pizza crust.
- Spread capsicum and mushroom over the sauce.
- Then spread pineapple and corn.
- Spread cheese on top of everything.
- Sprinkle the herbs on top of the cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 25 minutes.