- 500 grams tenderloin steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup clear softdrink
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 tespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the steak to desired level. Remove the meat.
- Pour in the softdrink and allow to boil.
- Cook until softdrink is half its original amount.
- Add the mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Bring back the steak to the pan and immerse in the sauce for a few minutes before serving