- bacon, diced
- 8 slices onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- Spanish Rice Directions
- Follow these spanish rice recipe directions carefully.
- Stove Temp: medium
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet and place on paper towels to drain. Add the chopped onions, chopped green bell pepper and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add the can of un drained stewed tomatoes, cooked rice, black pepper and salt.
- Heat rice thoroughly.
- Transfer spanish rice mixture to serving dish.
- Crumble bacon on top.
- Serve spanish rice along with your favorite main dish.