- 1 6-ounce beef round steak, cut in thin strips
- 1 onion, cut in thin wedges
- 1 bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
- 4 (10-inch) large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa
- sour cream
- Heat some oil in a pan and cook the steak, onions, bell pepper.
- Add the ground cumin and the salt.
- Cook until steak is browned. Set aside.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese cheese over halves of 4 tortillas.
- Top cheese with steak and vegetable mix.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Fold tortillas over to over quesadilla mixture. Fasten with toothpicks.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Bake until tortillas are browned. Around 5 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 triangles.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.