- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 8 green olives, pitted and sliced into quarters
- 2 tablespoon of liquid from the olive jar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mollasses
- Soften the raisins by soaking it in water for 15 minutes.
- Mix the mollasses and brown sugar.
- Cook the ground beef, jalapenos and onions until the beef is about half cooked and only some pink remains.
- Add the garlic and cook for mixture until beef is lightly browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat until the beef is well browned. Serve.