- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon atsuete seeds
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 kilo lean pork, cubed
- 1/4 kilo liver, cubed
- 2 pieces chorizo bilbao, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup water
- 2 potatoes, cubed and fried
- 1 small can green peas
- 1/4 cup raisins
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- Heat oil in pan and cook atsuete until color is extracted. Remove seeds.
- Add garlic onion and tomatoes to saute.
- Add pork and cook until brown.
- Add liver, chorizo, pepper, paprika and water.
- Simmer until pork is almost tender.
- Add potatoes, green peas, raisins and seasonings.
- Cook until tender then add the grated cheese.