- 4 eggs
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 4 corn tortillas
- salt to taste
- Coat each tortilla in oil and place on cookie sheet.
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees.
- When oven is ready, cook for approximately 8 minutes.
- Heat oil in small frying pan, cook each egg slowly on one side until whites are firm and yolks are runny. Salt to taste.
- Place one egg on each tortilla.
- Heat salsa in the pan on high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Pour a quarter cup of salsa over the top of each egg which will further cook the top of the egg. Serve