- 4 avocado
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup onion, peeled and diced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup crema (or sour cream)
- 1/8 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash 2 of the avocado with the back of a fork or other mashing utensil.
- Add in the serrano, onion and cilantro.
- Fold in crema and lime juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice the remaining avocado into 1/4 - 1/2 inch cubes.
- Fold the diced avocado and tomato into the mashed avocado mixture. Serve immediately.