- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1/8 tspn nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Add melted butter.
- Combine the egg mixture with the flour mixture and mix until it becomes thick.
- Pour the mix into a hot pan. Turn over to cook both sides.
- Repeat until batter is used up. Your Flapjacks is now ready to serve!