- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1/4 garlic clove, minced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 rasher bacon
- 1 center cut 1 1/2 thick filets mignon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix butter, parsley, lemon zest and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Wrap the bacon slice around the filet mignon. Use a toothpick to secure the bacon.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle filets with salt and pepper.
- Cook the filets in oil until browned.
- Turn the filet on its side to crisp the bacon.
- Transfer filets to the oven. 5 minutes for rare, 7 minutes for medium, 12 minutes for well done.