Deep Dish Pizza
- 1 12-inch ready-made pizza dough or make your own dough
- 250g ground pork
- 2 capsicums, chopped
- 1/4 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/3 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup, mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Cook ground pork in pan until brown. Break up any lumps.
- The dough must be in a deep dish frying pan. Be sure to oil the pan and shape the dough to form a wall along the sides fo the the pan.
- Add the pizza sauce to the dough.
- Add the browned ground pork over the pizza sauce.
- Spread the capsicum and button mushrooms on top.
- Put in the tomato toppings and the green olives.
- Top everything with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is browned.