Corned Beef Hash
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup prepared roasted tomato salsa
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onions, diced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 15 minutes then dice.
- Heat the corn beef in a pan with butter and oil.
- Add the potatoes to the pan.
- Add the salsa, garlic and green onions.
- Mix, pressing down to flatten and sear beef a bit for that crunch.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Continue to mix and flatten to the desired balance of moist and crunch.
- Garnish with sliced green onion tops if desired. Serve hot.