- 2 kilos chicken cut into serving pieces
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 laurel leaves
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 vinegar
- 1/2 cup constarch
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce, laurel leaves, pepper, and vinegar for at least an hour
- Saute the chicken in oil and garlic.
- Take the sauteed chicken and fry it. This is an optional procedure meant to give the chicken a crispiness.
- Cook the chicken in a sauce of cornstarch and one third cup water.