- 1 whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 cup salami, diced
- 1/2 cup ham
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1/4 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup roasted peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons peperoncini
- 8 green olives, diced
- olive oil
- Cut dough in half and roll out two circles around eight inches across
- Combine ingredients and mix.
- Place half of mixture on one half of each round.
- Fold the dough over the mixture and pinch ends together to seal in the mixture.
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake calzone until golden brown. Serve.