- 6 anchovy fillets
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 slices of french bread, cubed
- 1 egg, cook for a minute
- 1 Romain lettuce
- 1 small lemon, extract juice
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Soak the anchovy fillets in the milk for ten minutes.
- Drain the anchovy and chop
- Leave the garlic whole, fry it in oil for half an hour.
- Fry the french bread cubes in oil with the garlic until brown.
- Mix the egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss lettuce in garlic oil mix and anchovies.
- Add the egg mixture to the lettuce and toss again.
- Sprinkle croutons and parmesan cheese on top then serve.