Burritos Con Huevos
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 yellow onions
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat some cooking oil in a pot and cook the beef till both sides are browned.
- Add some water to the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for a 2 hours or until the meat becomes tender.
- Remove the meat from the pan and cut into small pieces.
- Heat some oil in a pan and cook the onions, pepper, jalapeño and tomato until tender
- Add the meat to the mix and then pour the beaten eggs on top. Stir till eggs are cooked.
- Heat the tortillas agains the open flame of a gas burner till lightly toasted.
- Place the scrambled egg mix in the middle of the tortillas and fold. Serve.