- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Lightly brush a 12-muffin tin with butter and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt then set aside.
- Mix butter, lemon zest and sugar then set aside.
- Add eggs to the butter mix. One at a time while blending.
- Add the eggs while blending.
- Next add the milk while blending.
- Then add the flour-baking powder mix in small amounts while blending.
- Then add the blueberries.
- Scoop the mix into the muffin tin.
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes.