- 500g lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 250g Monterey jack cheese, blend shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 110g chopped green chillies
- 12 (8 inch) corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook beef and garlic powder in a skillet until meat is brown, drain fat.
- Remove from heat and set aside. Stir in shredded cheese and onion.
- Heat cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk, and cheddar cheese.
- Then add green chilies and sour cream.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture onto tortilla, roll up tightly and place seam side down in a lightly greased 13 x 9" dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over top.
- Bake in oven covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.